Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yes, they love being grandparents!

Family.

I love my "Papa"!

Where we belong!

Trying to contain the wiggle-worm?

Luckily, Rylan doesn't like heights........yet!

I love this picture!!!


The beautiful scenery at my parents farm!!



GIVE THANKS!!


Okay, finally here we are again! We had a wonderful week-long trip to GA for Thanksgiving! My brother, David and his very pregnant wife, Thy, flew out, we had Thanksgiving with 68 (yes, 68!) family members, a baby shower for Thy, participation in both church services where the pastor interviewed Chris about Iraq, and a trip to the mountain to Grandma's (Ry's Great-Grandma!). Whew! It was crazy, and Rylan had his fill of people for sure, but it was great! We also discovered that we can now travel during the day with him thanks to........the portable DVD player!!! Yea! No more driving at 2am! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy these family photos!

2 comments:

duckmomma5 said...

I LOVE your new pictures and I was checking daily for new ones!!! What a great time you must have had for the Thanksgiving holiday! Your parents place is just gorgeous!!! A photographers paradise! WHat a blessing! Your family is just BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place to live... I'm totally jealous! Love the pix. Especially the one of Chris and Rylan laughing. He must be so happy to have his daddy back.