Yep, in this lovely real estate market, we're selling our house! So far, I have an interested couple in Germany, and possibly one in Texas! Hey, if you want to move close to Fort Bragg, give me a call!
Joni... we will be joining you on the real estate market... listing our home here this week so that we can move closer to the school. ugh. I am a stress case, but I have been drawing nearer to God in the process. I know that He will sell your home in record time, it is such a beautiful place. I can't wait to see what you build next time... hopefully in person and not just in pictures! Also, when do you find out the sex of your precious baby? I am dying to know! Miss you guys!
3 comments:
Joni... we will be joining you on the real estate market... listing our home here this week so that we can move closer to the school. ugh. I am a stress case, but I have been drawing nearer to God in the process. I know that He will sell your home in record time, it is such a beautiful place. I can't wait to see what you build next time... hopefully in person and not just in pictures! Also, when do you find out the sex of your precious baby? I am dying to know! Miss you guys!
Thanks for letting us into your world of blogging! Did I mention I am quite a blogger?!
You are looking great as usual, and I can't believe how big Rylan is getting already!
okay... I thought by 20 weeks you would know the sex! Are you finding out? Hope the home sale is going well!
Post a Comment