Friday, April 18, 2008
WHAT NEXT?
What a week! We had a couple that seemed really interested in buying our house, they came twice within a week and told us they were very serious. They asked for the weekend to "crunch numbers" and would get back to us on Monday. It's Friday and haven't heard a thing. Our greatest fear is that the reason is some horrible diagnosis, as the wife was dealing with some sudden strange medical symptoms. I'm afraid to call, but otherwise they were very nice people. To top it off, Tuesday my nanny quit. Well, turned in her notice. She got her dream job in real estate which is what she was planning to do once finished working for me, but couldn't pass this up. But what crazy timing, since I really only took this new job to keep her employed! I'm sad and stressed! Enter Craigslist, which I've never used before. I put an ad in Wednesday morning and BOOM! I had over 40 applicants within 24 hours! So, as if I had nothing else to do, I'm now interviewing nannies to cover the next 9 weeks! But I know God is in control, and these are all just opportunities to let HIM shine! Thank you Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Joni... isn't God {AMAZING?} I can't wait until heaven to see just how He worked things out in our lives! Keep us posted on the house/nanny/work/baby situations... and PLEASE tell me the sex of baby #2!!! Or are you not finding out this time? Miss you guys. btw, a doctor and family are coming to look at our home tomorrow. Praying for God's will...
Post a Comment