Yes, God does work miracles still today! So, two days (2!) after we turned the house over to the realtor we had an offer. And not just any offer. They only asked $5000 off the asking price and were willing to pay all the closing costs. We agreed of course and after a few minor repairs, a drive by appraisal (has anyone ever heard of this?) that agreed with the price, and 30 days later, we officially closed on July 30! Praise God! Goodbye first house! Now we can get started on the new one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! So glad things went smoothly!
Oh, and yes, I recently heard of a drive-by appraisal. It's not as detailed and accurate obviously, but if you get the number you want at the end then it works just fine I guess. Was it planned as a drive-by, or is that just what the appraiser ended up deciding to do?
Praise GOD!! We are still waiting, but I am so thankful that you guys are able to shut that door and move on! What a blessing Joni! Have fun designing the new digs!
Post a Comment