Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"I wanna hold me!"


Whoever says that 2 kids are easier than one, must not be talking about having a newborn and a 2 y/o that is sick! Right now I'm blogging during a rare, miracle of a moment when both of them are down for a nap at the same time! Anyway, the last 2 weeks have been rough - as Ava became less sleepy and more fussy (thank the Lord only during the daytime), and Rylan has had some strange illness causing him to throw up (4-5 times in a row, almost exclusively at night) and have the foulest diarrhea -- but only every other day or so. Anyway, if I ever get captured by terrorists who want to torture me, play a recording of my son whining "I wanna hold me, I wanna hold me on the ground" -- which means hold me, and don't be comfortable doing it -- stand up! -- over and over and I will talk!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hope Rylan feels better soon!