Joni & fam..I just LOVE your wonderful photos!It's nice to see you so obviously happy. Beautiful babies, lovely couple...wow.I'll have to check out the rest of them. I'm new to this whole blog world.Yes, the person must've been very drunk, for certain!All the best- Tiffany Kirkpatrick-McKenna (Portland, OR) G.C.A. 92'
Your mom looks like she is having so much fun with Rylan at the pumpkin patch. He is just getting cuter and cuter! Such a charming smile! Can't wait to meet Ada.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Joni & fam..
I just LOVE your wonderful photos!
It's nice to see you so obviously happy.
Beautiful babies, lovely couple...wow.
I'll have to check out the rest of them. I'm new to this whole blog world.
Yes, the person must've been very drunk, for certain!
All the best- Tiffany Kirkpatrick-McKenna (Portland, OR) G.C.A. 92'
Your mom looks like she is having so much fun with Rylan at the pumpkin patch. He is just getting cuter and cuter! Such a charming smile! Can't wait to meet Ada.
Post a Comment