I think Rylan should have the nickname "Mr. Popular", at least at church. He loves girls, especially those in the 8-12 age range. He gravitates towards them like a magnet. And for some reason (maybe its the dimples?) they totally reciprocate! Not only the girls, but boys too! Ask anyone in Cradle Roll, Rylan is the life of the party. Last week he ended up with at least 3 girls sitting on either side of him. He also lights up Case, who is very shy. On one hand I'm glad my boy is sociable and gregarious, on the other -- watch out when school starts, and I don't even want to think about the teenage years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh dear, its funny you mentioned it... I just went through Jayden's school folder and found a pink paper with hearts all over it with the words "like" written all over (its one of the new words they learned in Kindergarten)..... I was shocked... Jeremy laughed with the "that's-my-boy" grin on his face.... I knew it was not Jayden's personal drawing, so I asked, and he said a girl in his class gave it to him.... didn't "boys have coodies" last a few more years past kindergarten a few decades ago?!?!?!
Post a Comment