The house is fully bricked and there is only a bit of stonework left on the front! These pictures are from about two weeks ago and I have to get new ones but it's raining! Anyway, the inside is being roughed in for inspection, then they can start the sheetrock. Here is a photo of my entryway into the dining room! Saw it on an ikea ad, what do y'all think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The decorator part of my mind has apparently been taken over by the mommy part because my FIRST thought was - wow, the kids will probably have fun trying to slide down the sides of that! Then my SECOND thought was that it looked cool and could be decorated to have a modern flair or an asian flair - I'm guessing you'll go for the second. Very cool!
I think it looks awesome! I love curve and arches in interior design, and this almost-complete-circle is even better!! Hope you don't mind that I steal your idea a decade from now when we can have a home built once Jeremy is done with the Army! Plus, as LIsa mentioned, this will look AWESOME with the asian flair that you like.
Post a Comment