Saturday, October 3, 2009

Leprosy




Today in Cradle Roll, Rylan shared with everyone that he had been sick this past week. First he burned his left hand a week ago Friday by accidentally touching my flat iron while it was on. Then he was sick with fevers for about 48 hours after that, Chris thinks maybe the swine flu. Anyway, he told Aunt Connie while she played the piano "I had leprosy! I thought I was going to DIE! But Jesus and the angels healed me!" Everyone had a good laugh.

P.S. As I was typing this with Rylan in my lap, he said -- That's a lot of letters, mommy, you can't count them!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE the story - made me laugh out loud! Rylan looks so grown up in that last picture - don't know if it's the teenage looking attitude on his face or what exactly.