I try not to let the kids watch more than 2 or 3 half-hour shows per day on TV, and yest I know that Ava shouldn't be watching any. Rylan knows that too much TV will turn his brain to mush, and he usually screams for me to turn it off after his show is done. But alas, the TV as a babysitter sure does come in handy at times!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Brain Mush
I try not to let the kids watch more than 2 or 3 half-hour shows per day on TV, and yest I know that Ava shouldn't be watching any. Rylan knows that too much TV will turn his brain to mush, and he usually screams for me to turn it off after his show is done. But alas, the TV as a babysitter sure does come in handy at times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What was it I told Aleksandr when he suggested watching TV all day recently? Something like if he watched TV all day his body would get extra wide and his brain would get small. :)
Post a Comment