Wow! I'm super behind, but this has been one of the busiest holiday seasons ever! We've had company staying over at our house for the last 6 weeks! It was fun but crazy! Let's start with Ava's 1 year follow up at the cardiologist. It turned out to be a waste of time because she is perfectly fine! No more murmur! Who knows, maybe the VSD is totally closed now, but they didn't do an echo tis time. They did do an EKG, what for I don't know, but she definitely didn't tolerate it well like last year! This girl does not sit still for 2 seconds! Anyway, we are glad that she is healthy!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
BACKING UP.
Wow! I'm super behind, but this has been one of the busiest holiday seasons ever! We've had company staying over at our house for the last 6 weeks! It was fun but crazy! Let's start with Ava's 1 year follow up at the cardiologist. It turned out to be a waste of time because she is perfectly fine! No more murmur! Who knows, maybe the VSD is totally closed now, but they didn't do an echo tis time. They did do an EKG, what for I don't know, but she definitely didn't tolerate it well like last year! This girl does not sit still for 2 seconds! Anyway, we are glad that she is healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment