Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthdays


Still thinking about it....



Group skate....



All by myself!


This works as a plate!


Rylan stayed for more stories with Aunt Kim...


...long after the group!


Sweet Ella


Birthday girl!



Making cookies!




Yummy Cupcakes!






January was a month of birthdays! We were invited to two birthday parties on one Sunday! The first was a skating party for my friend Steph's daughter Makayla who turned 5! It was at the same old skating rink in Calhoun that I had a birthday part at when I turned 8 or 9! Hilarious! I took Rylan while Ava stayed home with Daddy and napped. Rylan was skeptical at first and wouldn't even put on the skates, but after watching for about 10 minutes he wanted to do it! I have discovered this is how Rylan is, he is not brave, but give him time to warm up and he'll give new things a try! It was a blast, and of course I had to skate with him! When is the last time you put on a pair of roller skates?
As soon as that party was over we raced home to pick up Ava and went over to the Short's home for Emma's 4th Birthday! Here we had yummy food, 2 cakes and cupcakes, and later the kids made cookies! Fun times for all! We love birthday parties!

1 comment:

Oahu Mom said...

Looks like fun! Next I want to see pictures of your trip to NC!