I've never been fired before. So last Tuesday my boss wants to talk to me and says "Do you want the good news or bad news?" And I say "bad news first". He says, "ok, you're fired".
Turns out, they couldn't afford me anymore and two days later, I was unemployed! But, God is good. I already have a job back on post, still 3 days a week, for 3 months until we move and making more than I've ever made.
Anyway, this week Chris and I are job interviewing here in Georgia and God again is opening doors all around. So, we'll pray for his leading. Rylan is having a blast on the farm. Pictures to come later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Been thinking about you guys this week. Glad to hear the interviewing is going well - looking forward to hearing all about it when you get home!
Joni, I love your candid voice! Thank you for updating your blog and keep letting us know how things are going. We will continue to pray. Looks like we will be selling our home as well... to move closer to the school, guess we will ride this market together! :)
Post a Comment