I can't believe it's been a whole month since I posted! We've been extremely busy with house stuff, work and kids. Plus battling the latest round of illness -- including the flu for everyone, pink eye for all the girls and Rylan just got over an ear infection with fevers up to 104! Whew! I am exhausted! However, this month Ava has changed so much! She went from being that newborn blob to suddenly having so much personality, grabbing things, and rolling over! Plus she is completely in-love with her big brother! She loves to watch him and just laughs and giggles at his silliness! The one thing she is not doing well is - eating solids! I started the cereal about a month ago and for two weeks she just spit it out and cried. So I quit for 2 weeks and started again this last week. Still not much luck, although less crying. Today we tried squash and she actually got a few spoonfuls down. Any advice from other moms is welcome! Rylan had no problems with solids at 4 months. Anyway, here are some recent photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have missed you! Wow the kids are getting so big! They are both adorable! I didn't start any of the kids until 6mos on solids. I think when she is ready she will just start grabbing for stuff! You need to give yourself more credit!!! You are an AWESOME mother! Keep the updates coming! :) We have been battling the sickness here... along with surgery for me.
Post a Comment