Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Silly, Funny, Whiny, Happy, Big Brother











So, too many posts lately have just been about Ava, so here's a much needed update on my sweet boy, Rylan! This 3 year old is growing up! He's still a very sensitive heart, and often whines too much (which he gets from his dad, of course!), but he is so imaginative, creative, and a wonderful big brother! Just today the three of us took a walk with the double stroller (yes, I've finally started exercising again!) and Ava was fussing a bit at first. Rylan was sitting behind her and says, "It's ok, baby girl, I'm right behind you. I'm not going away." She calmed down and we had a great walk! Later in the car waiting for my mom so we could go to Bible study, Rylan says "Where's Popo?" "She's coming," I answer. "Ok," says Ry, "I'm just hanging out!"
The photos show Rylan trying on my mom's glasses, making "cupcakes" out of the snacks in the diaper bag (entirely his own creation, up to the candles and singing "Happy birthday" to me), creative mopping, on a bridge in Chinatown, snuggling with Grandma Magaret and "fishing" in a large puddle in our front yard.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The fishing in the puddle is my favorite one! Too fun!