After Thanksgiving, it was time to try to find all of my Christmas decor amongst the unpacked boxes! And although a lot of the boxes were labeled wrong, I think I found everything! Rylan had fun helping me put the bulbs on my mom's "faux" tree! And I think Ava only broke 3 or 4 of them over the course of the holidays. Anyone with toddlers probably had a tree like ours -- no decorations on the bottom third of the tree! Anyway, Christmas is perfect in the formal livng room that rarely gets used -- since it is all red furniture!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Getting Ready for Christmas!
After Thanksgiving, it was time to try to find all of my Christmas decor amongst the unpacked boxes! And although a lot of the boxes were labeled wrong, I think I found everything! Rylan had fun helping me put the bulbs on my mom's "faux" tree! And I think Ava only broke 3 or 4 of them over the course of the holidays. Anyone with toddlers probably had a tree like ours -- no decorations on the bottom third of the tree! Anyway, Christmas is perfect in the formal livng room that rarely gets used -- since it is all red furniture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We decorated our tree all the way down but I made sure my very favorites and most breakable ornaments were towards the top. The tree survived better than I thought it would but Elea did break a couple of the silver balls. Oh well... :)
Post a Comment