Rylan turned four on April 10! He is growing up so fast! I remember how freaked out I was with him as a newborn, being a "single mom", how much my life had changed, and how it seemed like he would be waking me up every 3 hours to eat forever! But time really does fly! This year, his birthday was on Sabbath! So he enjoyed the Cradle Roll celebration, some ice cream at home, and we waited to have his actual party until the next day! He surprised us by sneaking into my closet and opening all his presents without us, but hey, it was his birthday!!!!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Rylan's 4th birthday
Rylan turned four on April 10! He is growing up so fast! I remember how freaked out I was with him as a newborn, being a "single mom", how much my life had changed, and how it seemed like he would be waking me up every 3 hours to eat forever! But time really does fly! This year, his birthday was on Sabbath! So he enjoyed the Cradle Roll celebration, some ice cream at home, and we waited to have his actual party until the next day! He surprised us by sneaking into my closet and opening all his presents without us, but hey, it was his birthday!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment