I decided to have Rylan's party this year at the Rock Garden behind our church. It has always been special to him and is a great place for kids and pictures! Also, what's better than not having a party in your house, so you don't have to clean it up after? :)
Rylan is still VERY much in love with trains, so we had to go with the train theme again this year! I decided to do cupcakes this year instead of a cake, but Rylan kept insisting on a "ding ding" cake, (which is a railroad crossing) so I had to do that too. It was my first time using fondant icing which wasn't too bad, but my fingers were aching from squeezing out railroad tracks!
We also did a train pinata which was lots of fun! But no-one could get it busted until we took the blindfold off!
No comments:
Post a Comment