Ava was dedicated at church last Sabbath. We barely made it in time as she was taking a long nap at home and I wanted her to be in a good mood!!! But, we made it through! Didn't get a chance to give my camera to someone, so I'll have to put pictures up later when I get some from other people! Thanks to cousin Addy for loaning her dedication dress! Made it even more special!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Dedication
Ava was dedicated at church last Sabbath. We barely made it in time as she was taking a long nap at home and I wanted her to be in a good mood!!! But, we made it through! Didn't get a chance to give my camera to someone, so I'll have to put pictures up later when I get some from other people! Thanks to cousin Addy for loaning her dedication dress! Made it even more special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment