We've had a string of visitors lately! After a weekend with the Brooks, my friend Melissa came to preach at a nearby church (a very enjoyable and informative sermon) and then came to visit and reminisce with us for a Sabbath! We then enjoyed this whole last week with Grandmamoto while my mom went to Phoenix to visit David. What a fun week we had, and Rylan just LOVED it! He even asked for Grandmamoto to put him to sleep! Thanks Grandmamoto for babysitting and hanging out with us!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
VISITORS!
We've had a string of visitors lately! After a weekend with the Brooks, my friend Melissa came to preach at a nearby church (a very enjoyable and informative sermon) and then came to visit and reminisce with us for a Sabbath! We then enjoyed this whole last week with Grandmamoto while my mom went to Phoenix to visit David. What a fun week we had, and Rylan just LOVED it! He even asked for Grandmamoto to put him to sleep! Thanks Grandmamoto for babysitting and hanging out with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! This is my first ever blog appearance. I feel very 21st century all of the sudden. haha I *love* the photo of Rylan & Ava amidst the daffodils. Beautiful! I was out for a jog Sunday and saw a lawn covered in crocuses. I heart Spring! Btw, would you send my mom an invite to your blog? She'd love to see pics of the kids, your house, and of course YOU. :)
Post a Comment