Saturday, March 28, 2009

OUR HOUSE


Siding on the dormers.


Sewer tanks -- lovely.


Master bath.


Slate.


Front door and steps.


View of the front.


What a view!

The house is just about done as far as the outside goes! Just a few finishing touches! They dry-walled 2 rooms yesterday, so the inside will start taking shape over the next few weeks! I am struggling to make sure I have all the room paint colors picked out and decorating ideas planned! AAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHH!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hope you're better at picking paint colors than I am! What I thought would be beige for our living room has a slight peach tinge to it, the blue for the guest room is Easter-egg bright which I wasn't expecting and the tan for our bathroom turned out to be light yellow!! It's all grown on me, but sure didn't seem to match the swatches.