Wednesday, September 30, 2009












I still can't believe Ava is one! But last week I finally took her in for her 12 month well check and (yikes!) shots! She weighed in at 22.4# and 29.75 inches long! (I thought she'd be heavier!) She did really well, and only cried when Dr. Acevedo (LOVE HIM!) looked in her ears/mouth. I remember Rylan used to scream from the time he sat on the scale until we left the building! Unfortunately Ava still has a heart murmur, so we will have to still f/u with the cardiologist in November. But obviously, it is not stopping her one bit! She cried during her FIVE shots, but got over it quick and slept a lot the rest of the day!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's the same in our family - Elea's tons happier at the doctor than Aleksandr ever was.

Five shots - :(